TYRUS HEALTH CAN PROVIDE CUSTOMIZED SERVICES BASED ON WHAT YOUR PRACTICE SPECIFICALLY NEEDS. WE ACT AS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR OFFICE AND WORK WITH YOUR PRACTICE AS ONE TEAM. WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS ARE, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
Revenue Cycle Management
Our process starts from the moment the patient is scheduled and does not end until full reimbursement is received.
- We work with your staff to make sure all necessary information is received so that we can bill for your services.
- We confirm eligibility and correct CPT, ICD10, HCPCS and modifier coding per CCI and MUE guidelines.
- We keep our providers informed on any coding, compliance, or industry changes.
- We submit claims timely so that your revenue is consistent. If any claims are denied, we will fight to obtain reimbursement.
- We will follow up and work with your patients on any balances that they may owe.
- We provide full transparency via detailed reporting so that you can see our efforts every step of the way.
Revenue Cycle Analysis & Consulting
Want to know how healthy your revenue cycle is? Find out where your money is at and what you can do to increase your revenue. We can do an analysis of your aged AR and provide a report with our results and recommendations. This is a great start to see how your current processes are working and if it is time to make a change.
We increased revenue by an average of $30K per month for a Cardiology practice within our first year as their billing team.
INCREASE YOUR BOTTOM LINE TODAY.
Practice Management Consulting
We work with providers, their current staff and practice manager to identify specific issues related to practice management.
- We do this by reviewing the practice areas that you designate, providing recommendations, and then assisting step by step with development and implementation.
- If you need assistance with employee handbooks, HIPAA training, clinical protocols, front office procedures, employee time recording, inventory control, etc. we can help!
- If you do not have a practice manager in place, we can support your practice in that role while helping you to find and train the right person for the job.
Contracting & Credentialing
Credentialing and contracting with insurance carriers can be tedious, cumbersome and time consuming. The current time frames for insurance carriers are anywhere from 2 to 9 months depending on their backlogs. You need someone with experience and knowledge that can follow up timely and be an advocate on behalf of your practice.
- Trying to navigate this process can become overwhelming and expensive for your in-office staff that have other responsibilities.
- Tyrus Health has a dedicated team that can help you with this process and we provide status reports every two weeks.
- Once the process is complete, you are then required to maintain and update your provider directory information and re-credential every few years.
- Tyrus Health can provide monthly maintenance to meet this requirement as well as monthly reports on the work that has been completed.
Want to check your participation status with insurance carriers today?
- Conversion of Aged AR
Specialties We Work With
All of them! Although there are definite differences between specialties when it comes to medical billing, it is the overall experience and ability of the medical biller that matters. A successful medical biller can obtain reimbursement for any specialty, and these are the types of billers that we have here at Tyrus Health.
We have direct experience in the following specialties:
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Behavioral Health
- Interventional Pain Management
- ABA Therapy
- And Many more…
We’d love to hear from you!